- As the largest financial services specialist consultancy in Europe, we have the ability to focus on one sector and generate deep insights.
- Our approach is data driven and for that reason, we develop and provide state-of-the-art benchmark and scenario analysis which we use in our daily work and in our studies (e.g. via our European Banking Study, Basel IV impact study, Digital Pulse Check).
- All our consultants are specialized in the financial services sector. Most have prior experience in banking, insurance or asset management.
- Our collaborative and team-oriented culture enables us to give our consultants a long-term perspective at zeb, which proves our average tenure of more than 6 years.
- Our financial services sector focus enables us to cover all topics with a focus on strategy & business development, finance & risk and operations & IT.
- In combination with more than 1.000 consultants and a hands-on approach, we master complex projects that require deep financial services knowledge and profound technical skills.
We focus on what matters to our clients in the financial services industry – our goal is to improve their performance and competitive strength. We support and work closely with our clients’ decision makers, employees and stakeholders at every stage of the project – from conceptual design, creatively tailoring ideas to innovative strategies based on robust quantitative analyses for effective and thorough implementation.
We have the full spectrum of opportunities and challenges in today's financial services industry firmly in our sight. From this, we create forward looking, sustainable value for and with our clients. zeb: that's 360° management consultancy – every day, every challenge, every opportunity, every client.
Jens has more than 18 years of experience in management consulting in the European and Asian financial services industry.
He provides advice to CFO and CRO functions as well as corporate banking and investment banking divisions. His consulting expertise encompasses strategy and corporate development, risk measurement and management, balance sheet and financial resources management, as well as active credit portfolio management.
Jens joined zeb as a Partner in 2014. Prior to that he was a Partner at Oliver Wyman, where he worked for 13 years. Jens studied at the University of Muenster as well as Erasmus University Rotterdam and holds a master’s degree in Business Administration.
Sven Krämer is Partner at zeb and co-leads the Dutch team. Sven has over 16 years of experience in management consulting in the European financial services industry.
He provides IT strategy and transformation advice to CFO, CRO and CIO functions as well as corporate banking and investment banking divisions. His consulting expertise encompasses IT strategy, IT architecture management, digital transformation, data management/ data governance and the development of agile organizational structures.
Sven combines his IT knowledge with in depth functional knowledge in risk management, regulatory management and accounting. Sven joined zeb in 2002. Prior to that he studied at the University of Muenster and holds a master´s degree in Information Systems/ Business informatics